Wednesday, November 12, 2008

One year ago today!

A great friend of ours, Joellynn Jones, offered to take some maternity pictures of Steve and I and since Jackson came so quickly after the photo shoot I thought that I would post them now. I want to be able to remember this years from now. It was a Sunday morning and I remember running late because I felt bad that morning. (Could it have been that I was going to go into labor in less than 48 hours?) We had a great photo shoot and I had a great time during it all. I was a little uncomfortable because I was so big but I thought that the photos turned out well. I know that I wait so long because I was swollen that day but I will always remember how big I was and will remember why...because I had a big boy in there!

No comments:

Followers

Visitors

About This Blog

site counter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP