Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Pilot Wives

I have joined this new group at http://www.pilotwivesclub.com/ It was started by a girl that is stationed at the same base as we are. I love joining groups like these that I can connect with women that are going through the same situations that I am. Here is to making connections with moms and other women.


Well Friday we went Trick-or-Treating with Jackson for his first Halloween. I think that he had more fun playing with the flash light and dumping the candy out of his bucket than anything else. He is not walking yet but he has been trying. He walked up to one house with me...it was SO cute. On Thursday Steve and I saw him take his first steps. He would take three or four before he would lose his balance and give up. But tonight, he walked between Steve and I about eight feet. We were so excited for him and were cheering him on that he would get excited and lose his balance again. He is getting to be such a big boy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for promoting! We're up to 53 members already!!

Stay tuned 'cause we're having a really good giveaway this week. Not to mention our wine tasting on Sat.

Followers

Visitors

About This Blog

site counter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP