Saturday, March 21, 2009

Emma Grace has arrived!

Well after much drama with Courtney's pregnancy little Emma Grace decided to make her entrance into the world today, March 20, 2009 at 4:40 pm weighting in at 7lb 8 oz and 20 inches long. We have decided that this little girl wanted to make sure that we all knew that she was individual and much different from her sister, Kate. Emma tried to come early at one point and then decided that is she was not going to be allowed to come out when she wanted to than she was going to turn herself around in protest! She did not turn herself back around and ended up coming into the world via c-section. She was beautiful!!! What a difference a c-section baby verses a baby out of the birth canal. She had a perfectly shaped head and had such good coloring.
Jackson was so excited to meet her and loved checking in on her while we were at the hospital. He would talk about all the things that the baby uses and he would worry if he could not find her. He is going to be a great big brother some day!
Don't you just want to eat her up? I made her and Kate matching tutus but could only get Emma to wear it.

I would like to say to Emma; Welcome to this crazy family! I am so excited to watch you grow and spend so much more time with you when you move to Okinawa! Right now I am your only Aunt so I expect to be your favorite. :) I will have anything that you could possibly ever need. I will keep you fully accessorized and will always be here for you to talk to about anything.
Kate, the same thing applies to you too. I know that the way to your heart right now is shoes. And if you are anything like your Aunt that will be the way to your heart ALWAYS!!! You and I have something in common that no one else in the family does....we are both the older sister! I will let you know how to be the best big sister in the world....and also how to pass the blame! :)


I love my two nieces...they are my favorite little girls in the world!

No comments:

Followers

Visitors

About This Blog

site counter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP