Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sleeper

When I went to bed tonight I found Jackson half way out of his bed like this. I ran and got my camera and then helped him back into his bed. I thought all was well until I heard a thud after I went to bed. When went into to Jackson's room and found him crawling to the other side of his room where his chair is. He crawled up unto the chair and was sound asleep. After awing over him and capturing it on camera I picked him up and carried him back to his bed. I love carrying that sleeping baby. However, he is getting bigger and bigger by the day.

3 comments:

Estee said...

Hilarious!! He is too cute. Thanks for posting the updates!

Lyssa said...

This has to be one of the cutest things I have ever seen, EVER!

Heather said...

This might be the cutest thing I've ever seen!! Love it!! Was he actually sleeping halfway off the bed, or trying to climb back into it? So cute!!!

Followers

Visitors

About This Blog

site counter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP