Sunday, January 3, 2010

Bump Watch

Well I always use to think that I would be able to document everything about a second pregnancy like I was for Jackson. Reality set in and I realized that I am SO tired after Jackson goes to bed. I have enjoyed the last two weeks that I have had off school and I think that this baby has enjoyed a bit of a more laid back life.



A few things that have been going on with the baby and with me:

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 16 weeks 2 days

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 8 pounds

Maternity Clothes:
Of course and loving it. It was a lot earlier with this one than with Jackson but I am okay with that. They are comfy and I broke down and got really great jeans.

Sleep:
I love sleep! Courtney and Steve make fun of me but I go to bed between 8:30 and 9:30 if we aren't hanging out at Courtney's.

Best Moment this week:
When Jackson finally put it together that we are having a baby. He will still answer no when you ask him if we are going to have a baby but he will tell me that there is a baby in Mama's tummy!

Gender:
Not yet and we won't find out until Steve comes home but Jackson thinks that he knows. He always gives the same answer. :)

Movement:
Yes I have felt the baby fluttering around in there. I love this part!

Food Craving: Ice Cream and cereal.

What I miss: Chicken, poultry and I are not getting along right now.

What I am looking forward to:
Finding out what we are having, Steve coming home, and our upcoming trip that we are planning right after Steve's return.

Weekly Wisdom:
Start getting ready for this baby. We need to get Jackson some furniture for his new room.

Symptoms:
Rashes, Rashes, Rashes, this baby is making my allergies and ezema flare up so badly. I have been prescribed nightly oatmeal baths. Hip pain and oh so tired.

Those are a few updates about what is going on with me and the baby. I am enjoying being pregnant again and I am really glad to be back the "fat" stage and starting to look a little pregnant.

Courtney and Ian are taking very good care of me and Jackson. Courtney has helped me organize my house and taken care of me and Jackson with dinners over at their house. Ian has even watched Jackson for me for a couple of hours so that Courtney and I could go and get pedicures. I am truely blessed to have family here while Steve is away. We are ready for him to come home but we are surviving just the same.

Jackson and I started back to school yesterday. Jackson was very excited to go back to school and ran in to all his teachers and gave them all hugs. He talked about it all night last night. I am so blessed that he loves his school. I however, was not as excited to go back to school. I have enjoyed my time off and my afternoon naps. Oh well only a couple of months until spring break and I will be able to enjoy the naps once again.


Twelve Weeks by the Sea Wall

Fourteen Weeks

Fifteen Weeks

Sixteen Weeks

1 comment:

Claire said...

You look wonderful! stay healthy..love you
aunt claire

Followers

Visitors

About This Blog

site counter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP