Saturday, December 18, 2010

Beach



This week I finish up my Rock Your Camera 101 over at Clickinmoms.com. I am in LOVE!!! We had to use everything that we learned to take one final shot. This is what I got. It is SOOC camera. I am hoping for some editing software for Christmas and if I get it I will come back and see what this picture would look like with some post processing. I love this picture of Jackson and I will be framing this one in the near future.

This week I learned to love watching a boy and his plane. Come and see what others have learned over at Click It Up A Notch.

IMG_6750

5 comments:

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

What a cutie, so intriqued with the plane. Great beach shot, the colors are wonderful, so soft and calming. nicely done

Janell said...

gorgeous picture, love the tones in the background and how he is so into the airplane.

Courtney said...

Love this one! It will be so beautiful framed!! Can't wait to see your finished product! Great exposure with the backlighting, especially SOOC!

Trisha said...

Beautiful. There's nothing better than getting that sweet shot!

Amber said...

It is so wonderfully composed and what a sweet shot of your little one. Have you tried editing with Picasa, which is free? It gives several great option to be a free software.

Followers

Visitors

About This Blog

site counter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP