Friday, July 25, 2008

Happy Birthday

I want to start off by saying Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband!! Although Jackson and I aren't with him to celebrate with him we are celebrating in spirit. I also want to wish my good friend Estee Happy Birthday also. Her birthday is not one that I will forget now that I know she shares with with Steve. I hope that her birthday turns out great.

This week has not been very eventful. Jackson and I haven't done much because I was trying to get him back to his regular nap schedule since it was so jacked up with we were on vacation. He seems to be getting back into the groove. He is pulling up on all the furniture and anything or anyone that his weight will hold. The best and most annoying is when he crawls over to my leg and pulls himself up and looks up at me and wants me to hold him. How can I say no? That is why not a whole lot is getting done around the house. He went to Mother's day out again today and seems to have everyone there wrapped around that little finger of his. He is always great and I hear rave reviews from his teachers. I am so glad that he is doing so well.

No comments:

Followers

Visitors

About This Blog

site counter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP