Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Today I had the best Mother's Day with Jackson. We are stillCheck Spelling at my parents house and were not able to celebrate with Steve but he was thinking about me and sent cards to me at my parents house. It was very thoughtful of him and was glad to celebrate with little man. I was also very excited to celebrate Mother's Day with my own Mom. I realized while I was out there that my Mom and I have celebrated the last three Mother's Day together. After church we came back to the house and my Dad made a great brunch for all of us with waffles, eggs, bacon, and fresh fruit. It was delicious!

My Mother's to be day!

My first Mother's Day!

This year!

This was so sad for me to see all of these old photos. I can't believe how big he has gotten. I don't know where the time has gone but I am LOVING every minute of it. Jackson thank you for making Mother's Day and EVERYDAY awesome. You are the light of my eye and I enjoy every minute of it.

No comments:

Followers

Visitors

About This Blog

site counter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP