Sunday, August 15, 2010

Gavin's Photo Shoot

Courtney has been helping me become a better photographer. She knows a lot more than I do and has been practicing her craft for the last year or so. Now that I have the time (I am not going back to teaching next year not that I have more time) she has been teaching me more about photography. She has also been helping me learn how to shoot on manual and teach me terms like catchlight. So this afternoon I decided to do a little shoot with Gavin while he was doing his tummy time. How could you not want to photograph him. He is so cute and such a great model?



Not the best photo but such a sweet moment.


No comments:

Followers

Visitors

About This Blog

site counter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP