Sunday, August 15, 2010

Jackson's Photo Shoot

This evening after Courtney came by to take her girls down to the Sea Wall for a photo shoot. She invited me to come along with her and I gladly took her up on her offer to see what shooting at this time of the day would be like. I will take any help anyone wants to offer me so I won't be turning any of that down. So here is some of my favorites.

Some "back lighting"


"Oh no not more photos!"



An Okinawan sunset just a block from my house.

Some "silhouettes"




Now I just need a couple of lessons about editing and sharping. That means that I need some editing software. Wink wink Steve!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Holy cow! That second silhouette of Jackson with him pointing is amazing!! Great job!!!

Followers

Visitors

About This Blog

site counter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP