Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Big Man On Campus!!

I can't believe my little man is such a big guy now. Today I thought that I would let him try eating his applesauce by himself instead of feeding it to him. And to the surprise to both Steve and I he took the spoon and shoveled in two helpings of applesauce. You could just tell that he thought that he was so big also. He was all smiles!!!

I know I have some back blogging to do about our trip to Spokane and I hope to get my pictures uploaded soon. We were so blessed to be able to be in the hospital to welcome the newest member of the family....Miss Emma Grace.

We would also like to ask for your thoughts and prayer tomorrow. Jackson is going in at 8 am to get tubes in his ears. He has had a lot of recurring ear infections that never seem to get better. And after much consideration from us and the Ped. Dr. we are going to put tubes in his ears and hope that this will help alleviate the problem. I know that it is going to be an easy and routine surgery I am just nervous because Steve is unable to go with us. Thanks to the Air Force. :) He has two classes and then a sim. The hospital that this is taking place is an hour away. I just ask for your prayers that the surgery goes well and that both Jackson and I have the strength. It is going to be hard to let them take him away and know that he is going to be in the operating room without me.

No comments:

Followers

Visitors

About This Blog

site counter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP