Thursday, April 23, 2009

Bubba


I am very far behind on the blogging since we arrived in NC three weeks ago but we made it out here on the 21st of April to spend time with Honey and Papa and for Joe's college graduation. I have a whole list of things that I want to blog about so give me a couple of days to catch up.


I still have not been able to post the video of Jackson saying "Papa" but he has gotten so much better at talking since we have been here. Although "Papa" has now turned into "Bubba". Jackson likes to look for Bubba around the house and when he finds something of his he will bring it to me and say "Bubba?". With which you have to answer "yes that is Bubba's." Or he will keep asking.


He still can not say Honey but sometimes calls her Mama, Bubba, or Mama Bubba. So silly!! He can point to everyone in the family but is working on names. He sure has had a blast with all the extra attention and spoiling!

No comments:

Followers

Visitors

About This Blog

site counter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP