Saturday, April 11, 2009

Two Timer

Wow....I know some of you are thinking two posts in one day? Well you all are just that lucky! This post is more of a venting post though. I don't know if any of you are like me and like to us the self check out at grocery stores because usually they are quicker. Well today I was at the commissary and stood waiting for 15 minutes while a woman used the self check out for her maybe 12 items. My beef is that unless you know how to actually use the self check out then I don't think that you should use it. She also didn't know what kinds of vegetable she was buying. This is understandable from the 16 year old that maybe checking me out....or my brother but a woman who was a mother didn't know that she was buying green onions....or if you are fancy you call them scallions...she put in that she was buying leeks. I am a girl who HATES vegetables but I know the difference. So I thought that I was going to be able to run in and run out because all I was buying was milk and shout and 20 minutes later I was able to walk out.

No comments:

Followers

Visitors

About This Blog

site counter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP