Monday, April 27, 2009

Lord of the Dance!

When I first got to my parents house I saw on a commercial that the Lord of the Dance was going to be in town while I was there. I was so excited about the show. I have seen it before but my Mom has not so I decided to buy us tickets to go and see it for our Mother’s Day gift. We had the best time watching the show and it makes me wish I was still dancing. I miss it and loved watching all the dancers this evening. I cannot wait to introduce Jackson to some more of the Irish traditions. Jackson got to spend some man time with Papa while we were out. I am sure that he enjoyed his evening as much as Mom and I did. I was so glad to spend a night with my Mom!

No comments:

Followers

Visitors

About This Blog

site counter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP