Thursday, April 8, 2010

Can't Wait

I can't wait to meet this new little man that is going to be coming into our family. I have been enjoying all the kicking, punching, dancing, and everything else he must be doing on the inside. This baby is a lot more active than Jackson ever was. He likes to party starting around 9:00 pm. Sometimes he moves so much and hard that it hurts a bit. We are now 29 weeks. Courtney took a belly shot of me a couple of days ago so I am waiting to get those photos from her. When I do I will post a photo.

This pregnancy is so different that it was with Jackson. With Jackson I wasn't working, didn't have a two year old, and Steve was actually around. And with Jackson my allergies were GONE!! It was awesome. But this baby has decided that it wants to ruin my skin. My ezcema is so bad with now. So if you see pictures where I am not wearing makeup you will know why. I am unable to right now.

Well when Steve is away he will tell you that his wallet will pay! I have been busy getting ready for the baby. Now most of you would say but you are having another boy, what could you need? Well friends, Steve and I didn't know where we would be living when we first moved here and when were packing up the house in FL so many people told us that we wouldn't have storage. Since we weren't pregnant when we left we didn't bring any baby stuff. Lucky for us Courtney still had to bring all her baby stuff since Emma was so young. So all the big thing we have covered but now I get to have fun buying all the little things. I didn't know about Etsy when I was pregnant with Jackson but I love it now. I have ordered many things on there already and I love what I got today. I thought that I would share it with you. I can't wait to put this on our little guy.

3 comments:

Barb said...

What a cute shirt! Jackson looks adorable with his cheesy smile!

Courtney said...

I love it!!!

Trisha said...

PLEASE send me the link for this! Adorable!

Followers

Visitors

About This Blog

site counter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP