Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Cherry Blossoms

Back in January we went up north to Nago to check out the Cherry Blossoms. I am so far behind on my blogging that this is what has to happen. Thank goodness for Spring Break and a little time to catch up. We had a great time with Courtney, the girls, and a couple of girlfriends and their kiddos. It was cold and pouring down rain when we left the base. We were only going about 45 Kilometers north but it was gorgeous when we got there and I had to take Jackson's sweater off. Unfortunately I didn't dress for that weather. So is the weather here in Okinawa. You never know what you are going to get.


My sweet Jack. I couldn't resist this picture his eyes look gorgeous. Look out ladies!!!



The beautiful cherry blossoms.


This is the view from the castle where the cherry blossoms were. Sometimes I can't believe that I live here.






A funny story about this hat. I told him that he needed to wear it because he is so fair skinned. But he decided that he wanted to wear it backwards. I didn't know where this was coming from because no one at our house wears a hat backwards. That doesn't mean that someone in the family doesn't wear theirs backwards. He informed he that was wearing his hat like Uncle E E. That is what he calls Ian.


These type of wooden signs are EVERYWHERE here. Jackson has really started to like taking his picture in them so I am sure that you will be seeing more of them throughout our time here on the island.


No comments:

Followers

Visitors

About This Blog

site counter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP