Thursday, April 15, 2010

I Want Daddy!

This is Jackson's new favorite line. Steve left three weeks ago and we are at the half way point of this trip that he is on. When Steve got back from his deployment Jackson would not leave his side. So I knew that this trip was going to take a toll on Jackson. Since the first day that he left "I want Daddy" has been his favorite line. When he doesn't get what he wants he will tell me that he wants Daddy. When he is bored it is "I want Daddy". The other day we were driving back from a trip up north and in the hour long ride home I heard him say that about 20 times. You think that I am kidding but it was a LONG ride home and I had time to count them. I will always tell him that I know he wants Daddy but Daddy is at work. We are able to talk to Steve everyday and today we were able to skype with him for the first time in a couple of weeks. We always call Steve when Jackson is upset but that doesn't help. We are both very excited and can't wait for Steve to come home.

No comments:

Followers

Visitors

About This Blog

site counter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP