Monday, June 15, 2009

19 Months

I know every mother says this but I can't believe that our little man is already 19 months old. I was telling Steve yesterday that mean that he is closer to two years old than he is to one. It is so sad. It is also sad to look at his cute little face and see more of a little man than a baby. He definately is not a baby anymore. He repeats words that I say and he has learned to open the front door of our TLF. When people knock on the door it is kind of nice to be able to ask Jackson to open the door. (Of course I can see who it is from the window next to the door.)
It has been so hot here the last couple of days that we had to stay inside in the afternoons. That is usually the time that we sit outside on the rocking chairs with Lyssa and Sara. Today we spent the afternoon doing through all of our stuff that we have acumulated while being here at Altus trying to decide what we are going to carry on the plane and what the movers will take. The movers come on Tuesday and we will be leaving here on Saturday. I can't believe that either. And when I say that we are packing might I add that Jackson was unpacking up we had just packed. Thanks Jackson you are so helpful! :)

Where is Mama's nose?

No comments:

Followers

Visitors

About This Blog

site counter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP