Saturday, June 20, 2009

One Step Closer

Today the movers came and picked up our stuff that we brought with us to Altus, OK.  I didn't really even realize how much stuff we had accumulated while we had been here.  Out poor little TLF looks so naked right now and doesn't even look like we have been here for almost six months.  I can't believe that we have been living in this hotel like set up for that long.  Steve has his check ride on Monday and then we will be checking out and heading out of Altus.  I have enjoyed my time here and have made some great lifelong friends.  It will be sad to leave my friends.  I am looking forward to looking for a house in Okinawa and setting up our house.  I know the flight is going to be long....13 hours just to get to Tokyo but I starting to think that it might not be as I imagine it to be.  I will be able to let you know how it all goes because we take off on July 5th.  I am very much looking forward to seeing my parents that will be coming up to DC and see us the weekend of the 4th.  So Altus, this is our last weekend with you and then we will be parting ways, hopefully for a very, very long time.  

No comments:

Followers

Visitors

About This Blog

site counter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP