Thursday, June 4, 2009

I'll show you!

We have been talking up the potty lately and trying to get Jackson excited to start trying to potty train. The other morning we were all up and Steve was getting ready to go to work and I had just gotten up and Jackson went to sit on his potty. When he sits on the potty though he always wants to have his clothes on but this day I was able to get him to sit on the potty with no diaper. He didn't go while on the potty, which is fine with me but he went out into the hall way and peed all in the hallway. I guess it will all come in due time. He has gotten better over the last couple of days. Although today we was pooping in his diaper and we asked him if he wanted to sit on the potty and he said "no, no, diaper". Oh no we are in trouble.

Too cool for the potty!!

No comments:

Followers

Visitors

About This Blog

site counter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP