Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Leaving Altus

Good-bye Altus OK. I have an entire post that I would like to write about this adventure that we have had the last almost six months. But right now I wanted to let all of you that read this blog that we are leaving tomorrow morning with a stop over in Little Rock. We are excited to see my Maw-Maw and my two aunts tomorrow when we get to town. The next day we are off to St. Louis and then the third and final day we are headed to Ohio. I will continue to blog up until the day that we leave for Okinawa, which is July 5th. I will update when I can and let you know about the road trip. Wish us luck and keep us in your prayers for safe travel.

No comments:

Followers

Visitors

About This Blog

site counter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP